At its core, the Race collection is designed for riding hard, wherever you are. Pushing the limit requires total focus without distraction, least of all from your kit, especially when the weather turns.
Riding hard in the wet demands a lot from a gilet. Protective and durable enough to keep you warm and dry but lightweight, fitted and breathable enough to stop you overheating and weigh you down. The Race 2.0 Rain Gilet perfectly strikes the balance with a durable, lightweight and waterproof hardshell fabric cut in our signature Race fit. A PFC free hydrophobic outer treatment, which is both less toxic and lower impact on the environment, works in tandem with a highly breathable hydrophilic membrane to ensure maximum protection while maintaining excellent moisture management.
Temperature regulation is optimised with rear vents and front zippered vent while a two-way YKK increases versatility as well as providing easy access to jersey pockets. 4-way stretch offered by the ripstop fabric with an adjustable waist-cord and elasticised gripper guarantee a precise and adaptable fit in addition to sealing from the weather.
Available in three colours and with a distinctive zippered chest pocket, the Race Rain Gilet unmistakably takes its cues from mountainwear designed to perform in the harshest conditions on earth. Now you can rely on the same protection on the bike, wherever your ride takes you. Wet weather is no longer any excuse.
- Durable and lightweight waterproof hardshell fabric construction
- Low profile silhouette cut in our Race Fit with 4-way stretch
- Excellent breathability and moisture control
- Front and rear vents
- Premium two-way YKK zipper with soft guard for comfort and wind sealing
- Elasticised gripper hem with adjustable waist-cord
- Reflective logos and details for enhanced visibility
- Zippered ripstop chest pocket
- Weight: 230g (size medium)