Ultimate road competition shoe with supremely engineered fit and optimum power transfer.
RC902 - Comfort should not be an afterthought. How a shoe fits and feels defines its performance. S-Phyre RC902 literally takes fitting to another dimension with its new 360° surround wrapping upper, function specific zones, anti-twist stabiliser and refined Dynalast profile. Its supremely engineered fit minimises energy loss and maximises power transfer for pro-grade performance that feels and functions unlike anything you’ve ever worn before.
SPDSL - SPD-SL is the road specific refinement of the system. This pedal platform was designed specifically for the needs of world-class road racers. The seamless pedal and cleat interface for a more efficient power transfer under the extreme pedaling loads encountered in race competitions.
Shimano Dynalast - The toe-spring section of a cycling shoe plays a key role in supporting efficient pedaling. Too high, and it causes increased tension in the plantar, calf, and hamstring muscles. Too low, and you get a bowlegged, inefficient pedaling form. Extensive research by Shimano's R&D experts has produced a superior shoe last design with an optimised toe-spring section that promotes a smoother, more energy-efficient upstroke. Built based on feedback from pro riders, Shimano Dynalast helps reduce energy loss on long rides, letting you keep more in the tank for that final sprint to the line.
Upper Technology - The construction of their uppers and closure systems are customised to the characteristics of each rider’s foot. Their Surround Wrapping Upper surrounds the whole foot with a seamless piece of leather,
which creates a better fit with fewer gaps between shoes and feet.
Expanded Cleat-Adjustment Range
- 360º surround wrapping upper creates a supremely engineered fit for all riders.
- Heel cup with anti-twist stabilisation secures optimal foot positioning for intense acceleration and high tempo cadences.
- Function-specific zones and scientifically optimised upper materials maximise fit and pedaling performance.
- Dual low-profile BOA Li2 dials allow quick and precise micro-adjustments.
- Integrated seamless midsole and upper construction set a new level of fit, stability and lightweight performance.
- Adjustable powerzone lace guide securely holds forefoot.