With specifications more akin to a suspension fork than a traditional pump, the SuperPista combines a full metal shock piston design with the classic Italian leather plunger washer and self-lubricating linear bearings to create the highest efficiency, smoothest running SuperPista to date. Efficient, accurate, durable are the trademarks or the SUPERPISTA DIGITAL floor pump.
- High-mount digital gauge accurate to 1% with backlight, adjustable pressure alarm and adjustable pressure units (uses two CR2032 batteries)
- Full-size Ash wood handle with secure carrier strap
- High-efficiency 28mm SILCA leather piston assembly
- Brass air check-valve assembly
- Alloy barrel with plated steel piston shaft
- Long filler hose with integrated Schrader chuck
- Hiro locking-lever Presta chuck with magnetic dock
- Rated to 220psi
- Lifetime Warranty
- Determine tube valve type.
- If Schrader, unthread Hiro chuck and directly thread Schrader chuck to valve.
- If Presta, follow the “How to operate a Hiro” instructions.
- Either Manually press the power button on the display or begin pumping.
- The display will auto-on and time-out after use.
- Pressing the power button while active, changes the unit of measure.
- The “+” and “-“ buttons adjust the target pressure alert.
- If over-pressured, the display will show an error. Releasing air will reset.