- Custom made Norglide bearing bushings and Trelleborg O-Rings and seals
- Thomson saddle clamps and fasteners
- Motul Oil for durability and precision quality.
- The return speed is damped in the last 15mm of upward travel to be gentle on your seating area.
- 60mm (Ø27.2 only), 100mm, 125mm, 150mm of infinite travel.
- DP-C101 Ø27.2 Dropper Post Internal Cable Routing 60MM Travel 446g includes 31.8mm remote clamp
- Passes ISO 4210 fatigue and strength tests for seat posts.
What tools will I need?
You'll need a 4mm Allen wrench to install the bar mounted remote lever, a 2mm Allen wrench to tighten the cable set screw and a 4mm Allen wrench to install and tighten your saddle. You'll also need cable and housing cutters. If you have access to left-handed tools, things will go way more smoothly.
Can I cut the post to make it shorter?
No. The post is a piece of suspension. Cutting will cause the post to fail and may lead to injury.
What is the rider weight limit?
Recommended limits are 220lbs for 27.2mm and 250lbs for the larger diameters.
What type of cable do I use for replacement?
You can replace your dropper cable with 5mm brake housing, or shifter cable housing and 1.2mm cable available from us here at Embassy. We will be happy to welcome you and make the replacement for you.