- R9200 Specs
- ± 1.5% accuracy in all conditions
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware
- LED indicator displays battery level at start up (with no need for connect to an app) and confirms successful zero reset
- Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6X improvement of data transmission strength
DURA-ACE FC-R9200 crank, the heart of the bicycle, ensures that no portion of your pedal stroke is wasted. With hollow arms and chainrings, weight is kept to a minimum but stiffness and shifting precision is maximized.
The DURA-ACE FC-R9200 crank performs two vital functions: transferring your pedaling effort into the drivetrain and ensuring the fastest, most precise front shifting available. With HOLLOWTECH II crank arms to ensure light weight and Shimano's class-leading chainring designs, the FC-R9200 won't let you down. The FC-R9200 is offered in even shorter crank arms lengths to offer fit options for any rider.
- Optimal balance of stiffness, strength, weight and rotational performance
- HOLLOWGLIDE structure cuts weight yet maintains strength for better power transfer and quicker, more precise front shifting
- New 54-40T option to realize the most efficient drivetrain